The event has become the innovative tools as modern strategy for experiential marketing and integrated communication in all organizations including private, profit and non-profit or public entities.
MICE Industry – Meeting, Incentive, Conference, and Exhibition Industry has been established.
Events keep updated of market changes and govern proactively relation system, creating value in the public relation and integrated communication strategy. The goal is to strengthen the Company’s reputation in its relational ecosystem, powering experiences, engagement, loyalty and positive judgments at public and stakeholders.
For these purposes the event is imposed as innovative and effective instrument of storytelling and corporate content marketing. This important growth of the event didn’t go together with the development of appropriate skills. The success of every event depends on the ability to develop a conscious strategy of project management run by an authentic “Event manager”. How to plan and organize an important event for the company? What kind of event is better to choose? Starting from what? What is the timeline? What is the cost? Which team? What regulations, rules and practices are to follow? What tools to use? Which partners to involve? How to ensure quality, safety and economy of the Event?Those questions to be answered by the Executive Master of Event Management, which offers recognized expertise and certifications to form Event Manage.
The Executive Master of Event Management develops Event manager with professional roles required from business world.
The training course offers career opportunities in a sector that is in strong growth in events industry.
The Master focuses on the development of project management with theoretical and operational skills applied to the events planning (Event Management) especially in M.I.C.E field: meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions. The Event Manager is a strategic resource capable of applying the most modern technical project management in the phases of analysis, ideation, planning, promotion, execution and monitoring of events.
The course examines each of these phases and allows obtaining the Certificate of ISIPM-Base to become project manager of events, released by the Institute of Italian Project Management.
The Master provides classroom lessons, case studies, experiences into qualified companies involved into the organization and management of events, meetings with testimonials and professionals.
The Master analyzes the MICE industry, illustrating all types of events that can be used to create value. The course explains how to plan, communicate, implement, finance and monitor an event. It develops digital marketing techniques applied to events; analyzes the psychological, coaching and team building profiles for events. It provides legislative knowledge about contracts, civil and criminal liability, health and safety at work.
The Executive Master of Event Management provides the tools and competence to become “Event Manager”, to start or improve your own company, to develop specialized and unique skills that the market needs.
L’ Executive Master è strutturato nei seguenti moduli:
Module 1. Workplace Prevention and Safety *
Module 2. Events and Human Factor
Module 3. COACHING E TEAM BUILDING DEGLI EVENTI
Module 4. Project Management
Course to achieve ISIPM-BASE certificate. The course is operated under the scientific supervision of
Module 5. Strategies and Event Value; Event Business Approach
Module 6. The Event: A strategic Tool of Marketing and Integrated Communication
Module 7. M.I.C.E. Events: Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions
Module 8. The Ceremony for the Public Event
Module 9. Event Quality: Venue Selection
Module 10. Legal Profiles, Contracts and Civil Liability in Events.
Modulo 11. This module will be confirmed after participants’ selection at the beginning of the master. The modules are listed as follows,
– Fashion and Design
– Musical Events
– Wedding and Banquets
– Cultural Events, Art, Cinema and Theatre
The contents of the modules will be,
– Project Management: how to plan and finance the events.
– Project Management: how to communicate the event and within the event
– Project Management: how to organize an event
– Project Management: event monitoring
* The above mentioned modules are subjected to schedule variation; they may not follow the order indicated.
128 class hours + internship 3/6 months.
Rome: April 2017
Bologna: April 2017
Naples: April 2017
Verona: June 2017
Parma: July 2017
Ancona: October 2017
Florence: November 2017
– Lessons from the trainers, who have great working experience, provide case studies and project work for the practical application.
– Support to search the internship thanks to our huge partners network
– Scholarship to outstanding candidates
– Possible to attend seminars connected to the study program
– Full multimedia and depth educational support with possible workshop and activities
– Advice and assistance
– Personal coaching, identification of the candidate’s motivation and potential, for a qualified work research.
At the end of training, the participant will acquire:
– CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE IN THE MASTER COURSE
- CERTIFICATE OF ACQUIRED SKILLS
– CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN ENGLISH COURSE ABROAD (if attended)
– CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN SPANISH COURSE ABROAD (if attended)
- CERTIFICATE OF WORKPLACE SAFETY AND PREVENTION (General Form)
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US? VIDEO TESTIMONIALS OF STUDENTS